Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fun Post 1-Doosan Bears

I love the team Doosan Bears. They are one of the two teams that are based in Seoul. I think that they are better than LG because they have better players such as Kim Hyun-Soo, and Nipert, and Oh Jae-won. But they are in 6th place right now because they don't have a  good coach. If the Doosan Bears had a better coach, they could've been in 1st place already, considering their player's abilities. I wish that Doosan Bears would beat Lotte and LG to the semi-finals. GO DOOSAN!

5 comments:

  1. yeah right. LG is way better beacause they have Jo In Sung and Park Yun Taek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Hyun-Soo and Yang ee gee is better than them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Finally I met Fans of Doosan! I love Jung Soo Bin, but also other players in Doosan, too.

    ReplyDelete